Terms & Policies
Terms & Condition
- In no event shall BeeHum be liable for any damages whatsoever whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to our products, services, or this agreement, including without limitation, lost profits, bodily injury, emotional distress, or any special, incidental or consequential damages.
- Our plush toys contain small parts, i.e: buttons and pose choking hazards. Adult supervision is required when child is playing with the toy especially children below 3 years old.
- We will aim to reply your request for quotation within 3 days. After that, kindly do a final confirmation via email and if we should proceed with making the product, we require a full payment up front. Payment details will be communicated via email.
- Normally we require 5-7 days to make a plush toy depending on order load. Please ensure sufficient time for us to personalize a plush toy plus delivery delays. Custom plush requires at least 3 weeks advance notice. We are not responsible for late delivery due to last minute order or delay caused by courier company.
- All custom plush or prototype design are BeeHum Crafts's intellectual property unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- We will aim to create your custom plush as close as possible to your drawing/picture. However due to complexity or difficulty in sourcing for exact materials, please accept up to about 20% difference.
- All photos are taken from actual stock. Due to monitor setting or lighting during photo shooting, colours may be different than they appear.
- We do not offer warranty, but if you are not satisfied with the product please let us know via our contact form. We will deal with your dissatisfaction on a case by case basis.
- All plush toys are handmade. Therefore each end product may vary slightly from one another.
- We reserve the right to use images of your finished orders in any manner deemed appropriate, including in our marketing materials. Please write to us if you do not wish your finished products or your pictures to appear in our marketing materials.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions prior notice.
- By agreeing to purchase our products and services, you have read, understood, and agree to our terms and conditions.
- Our website (along with many others) generates “cookies”, which are special files collected by our servers that identify you or your computer whenever you visit the site. These cookies do not record data permanently and are not stored on your computer’s hard drive; once you close your browser, your computer deletes the cookies.
- While we are committed to protecting your personal data, we do not guarantee unauthorised or accidental access to such data.
- This website does not automatically gather personal information that can identify you when you browse the site. Any personal information we receive must come from you, for instance when you send us e-mail or submit an electronic form during the course of request for quotation, purchasing a product, replying to a survey, or submitting a feedback.
- By giving us your personal information, you are giving us consent to collect, use and disclose your personal information under the terms of this policy and any relevant privacy and data protection laws in Malaysia. If you do not wish to give us this consent, then please do not use any of the electronic forms in our website.
- We will disclose your personal data to government authorities if we are forced to by law. We may also disclose your personal information to anyone else that has a right to it under Malaysian law so long as they can prove they have the authority to do so.
- We will keep any personal information you give us as long as there is a reason to do so, for instance as proof of purchase, or to protect our interests. If not, then we will destroy it by purging it from our electronic, manual, and other filing systems according to our internal procedures.
- BeeHum has the right to change this policy at any time. We will announce any changes on this page. This policy is not a contract, nor does it suggest any obligation on our part with another party.